Saturday, August 25, 2012

5 Days Watching My Son

...For a few hours a day, at the very least, ha. I'm still trying to get used to looking after my little guy. It's between 2 and 3 hours at a time and each time, I am exhausted. It's not even funny. My friend that I'm staying with can even tell how drained I am afterwards, but she's still proud that I'm able to watch him that long, even at all and that I'm trying so hard. The best part, is that I don't complain, I just go through and when I get tired I bring him back to my aunts. Then I try again the next day, hoping that maybe I won't get so drained after 2 hours, minimum. I know my little guy loves seeing me, he smiles so big when I come to get him. He probably doesn't remember me from his first 7 months of life, but that's okay and I understand. I hope that he gets used to me better and sees me as his mommy instead of some strange lady that comes to look after him a few hours a day. Ha, I'm just scared and nervous.

The guy that hit me really did a number on my life and my son's mental well being. What the hell was that guys problem?! What's worse is that the prosecution "doesn't really prosecute negligent cases, they only prosecute 'under the influence' cases". Well, gee lady prosecutor, my bad for having my life completely turned upside down because of the asshole that hit me out of pure negligence. My bad (end sarcasm, by the way). I'm so angry.

Well, I can only hope that everything gets better from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment